Thursday, February 21, 2008

DC Adventures: Day 2

I woke up and took a little walk around DC. I may have been influenced by the incredible weather and my hot digits from the night before, but I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful DC was (at least the area surrounding our hotel).

I headed back for the seminar, taking breaks occasionally to text with Mc-Hidden Tits. (For full transcript of this text interaction, check out Braddock's Blog-http://braddockstmmblog.blogspot.com) At the seminar I finally got to meet Puzzler and Helicase, who were both super fun and, if I may say so, snappy dressers.

Around 7:30 we finished class and got some food. I was rooming with Braddock, so we chilled in our hotel room and discussed some advanced winging techniques. This guy is a fucking monster. Insane theory and real world skills to boot, plus he is fucking hilarious. He doesn't just learn; he dissects, memorizes, categorizes, and then, best of all, he imparts. Every time he finishes a book, it looks as though it got jumped by a highlighter, then raped by box of labels.

Too bad he can't wing for shit! ;) (see DC Adventures: Day 1)

The first bar we hit for the infield was a little chill to start, but I liked it a lot. Slightly older crowd, not too loud, open deck on the 2nd floor, and plenty of nooks and crannies to isolate to. There was some sort of post-obama rally-drinks going on at a table on the first floor, which to me says, "This joint is all right!" I sort of wanted to open them just so I could talk politics, but we had a job to do.

The students were pretty timid at the start, but each of the instructors was able to find some way of getting them into set and working past their individual comfort zones. I was paired with a student who was having serious approach anxiety. He couldn't get past his pre-opener ("Do you guys know the cross streets?") to his opener, which meant he really wasn't getting to the hook point. So I started opening with him, which got him to relax almost instantly. About the third time we did this he started having fun and even improvised some conversation.

That's when the magic happened.

I'd been texting with Mc-Hidden Tits all night about when we would meet up. I was trying to push it back as late as possible so I could work with the students, but they randomly ended up at the same bar as us around 12:45, which meant I had to do some quick thinking! Luckily, she had brought her friend, MudBeast, along with her. I introduced MudBeast to the student, had him give her the opening, then isolated Mc-Hidden Tits to a couch downstairs.

I tried to jump into kino, but she was a little timid sitting on the couch. Once I saw that it wasn't working there, I moved us to a table, but it wasn't happening there either, so I took her to the bar and sat down in a stool so she could stand between my legs. THAT did it! My hands were in her pockets, her hands were on my legs, I was kissing her neck, she was pulling at my belt. It was money.

The lesson here? Don't just do the same thing and expect different results. If somethings not working, then alter, adapt, adjust, improvise, and lastly, overcome.

(For more approach breakdowns from this bootcamp, check out Godan's review on the Attraction Forum)

I told her I was going to the bathroom, then jumped upstairs to check on the student, and saw that he had isolated the MudBeast! This from not even being able to approach!

I helped a few other kids into set and gave some more notes, then, around 2am, bounced Mc-Hidden Tits, MudBeast and the student-who was now doing a VERY respectable job of winging-back to the hotel. Without a proper way to separate Mc-Hidden Tits from the MudBeast, I sent her friend up to the hotel room with the student, then pulled Mc-Hidden Tits into the lobby bathroom and hooked up with her there.

That's where I discovered that her tits, which I had assumed were small, were actually amazing! (Hence the name) How she achieved the feat of hiding such incredible bounty from plain view is beyond me and my rudimentary understanding of conventional physics. My only theory is that her bra someone harnessed the power of special relativity, thereby bending space-time to her will.

As we were getting dressed I asked her how good of a kisser she thought she was on a scale of 1-10.

HT: I don't know. 6.

BB: No. 8. How good do you think you're breasts are?

HT: Um...5 1/2?

BB: 9. Easy. How good are your blow jobs? (she had not blown me yet)

HT: A lady never tells.

BB: Dude. We're in a bathroom.

HT: (laughs) You've got a point.

I got a text a few minutes after putting her in a cab.

HT: 7.

The force is strong with this one.

Check back soon for the exciting conclusion!

No comments: