Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LR: Boca

A friend of mine has a house in Boca, so this past weekend I went down along with some close friends. We numbered 14 all together. 4 girls, 10 guys. 2 of the girls were available. All 10 of the guys were single. Can anyone say "cluster fuck"?

As soon as the 2 available girls showed up there was a mad rush by the guys to get a foot in the door. They all hopped in, introduced themselves, started telling them how pretty they were...typical AFC stuff, and I loved them for it. They were making my job so much easier.

I bided my time, waiting, like a ninja, for the correct moment to strike. I made sure I always looked like I was having more fun where I was than anyone else, and kept moving from small pocket of fun to small pocket of fun, regardless of what my target was doing.

The girls, one blond and one brunette (my target, aka Boca), enjoyed the company of the AFC's but were never really taken in. Lots of booze was consumed. Some people went to bed around 2am. The girls and a host of gentlemen stayed up. Once I found myself next to Boca I initiated an over the shoulder conversation, allowing myself to project disinterest by getting distracted by the other conversations occasionally.

As luck would have it, Boca was way cooler than her blond counterpart, who turned out to be something of a totally insane lush. I don't need to deal with THAT again!

I moved Boca around the house a bit: outside for a smoke, over to the couch. Around 4am, just as I was about to move into one of the quieter rooms, she disappeared, so I went to bed and let the other dudes fight over the sloppy drunk one (she passed out. Cut to: nobody being surprised).

The next day was more hanging out and drinking. I kept up my ninja game, making sure every interaction was perfect and short. DHV spikes, general comfort material, attraction switches. I let the AFC's entertain her for the majority of the day. I had a good 12 hours until evening and didn't want to run out of steam. We did a little sight seeing in town, then headed back to the house around midnight where more drinking and hanging out occurred.

I moved Boca around some more, dodging the intentional and unintentional cockblockery of the other gentlemen at the house, until finally I came up with the brilliant idea of moving to a dark, quiet room where no douche bags could have any excuse to enter.

BB: I think it's important for a person to have realistic ideas about what they are good or bad at. What're you good at?
Boca: Bla Bla Bla Bla.
BB: That's cool. Are you a good kisser?
Boca: Yes.
BB: On a scale of 1-10?
Boca: 10.
BB: Bullshit.
Boca: No really! I hooked up with a bunch of girls in college-
BB: Love you!
Boca: (laughs)-and one of them told me after we graduated that I was the best of everyone she'd ever kissed.
BB: I would have let you get away with a 7 or 8, but 10 is bullshit.
Boca: It's not.
BB: I'll believe it when I see it.

Pause. Boca looks down at her feet, then back up to me. I go in, and we make out for a few minutes.

I pull away.

BB: There are 10 bedrooms in this joint. I want to get you into one of them.

I take her hand and lead her downstairs, then let go just as we go past our friends drinking and shooting the shit. I bolted into one of the rooms, and she followed.

I give her a 9 for kissing (10 is saved for the Japanese exchange student I hooked up with in college), but 10 for...other things.

No comments: