Monday, March 3, 2008

LR: TheLunatic

About 8 months before studying pick up I came into contact with a girl that I've been referring to ever since as "TheLunatic." The reason for this moniker is simple: she's flipping insane. She didn't have issues, she had a subscription.

We went on a date which went horribly on account of the fact that her brain is desperate for lithium, but she remains to this day one of the two hottest women I have ever known. I often pondered that if I was married to this girl I would no longer be attracted to any other. True, I would be miserable (because she would make me miserable with her crazy) but at least I would be doing it with the hottest thing on the planet.

We remained in sporadic contact since then, her torturing me with her hotness. Once I began gaming I dedicated myself to getting good; practicing on ladies I would never meet again, and therefore did not need to fear rejection. I got my skills up to a respectable level, then called TheLunatic and arranged to meet her at a bar close to my apartment.

I started with attraction, which was getting me nowhere for some reason. I would DHV, she would lose a little bit of life, a little bit of interest. I would tell her she was retarded, and she would get sad, not smile and protest like the women I'd been meeting in bars. It took me about an hour to figure it out, but then I slid into my "used to be quite a drinker" comfort routine and suddenly the leg was rubbing up against mine and she was leaning over to show me her cleavage. "Holy shit!" I thought, "I'm in comfort already!"

I learned a valuable lesson that day: In pick up, as in life, one needs to constantly be making progress; you must always have positive forward momentum.

From that point on it was smooth sailing. Escalate physicality, move her to another bar, then back to my apartment with "You need to check out this thing on my DVR, but then you have to leave because I've got an early day tomorrow." Make out in the apartment, pausing occasionally to throw in a "We need to stop." No LMR. Not by a long shot.

This doesn't count as a same night lay, as I've known this girl from before.

I continued to see TheLunatic for a few weeks, before she made it impossible to ignore her crazy. Still, let's all give thanks to TheLunatic for being the hottest girl I've ever slept with, and, perhaps not coincidentally, the dirtiest.

Amen.

4 comments:

Scott Rose said...

Great story, Big Business! Thanks for posting!

Question for you: Do you ever tell your girls that you teach pickup? As a field experiment last night, I told a girl during the comfort phase that I teach guys how to "successfully date women". Although she seemed impressed & we had lots of interesting conversation about it, it seemed to backfire because she did not have sex with me. I think she started internally questioning everything I did & said, as if she was trying to figure out whether I was being genuine or not.

So I believe that my experiment failed last night and I won't bring it up again during comfort, but I was curious if you ever tell your girls about this? And if so, when do you tell them?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Kisser

Jrsone said...

Any chance of seeing a pic of her somewhere?
One of the best blogs BTW!

Big Business said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Business said...

Thanks for reading guys!

jrsone-I'd be happy to show you a pic if I ever see you in person (email and I can tell you which bootcamps I'll be at), but I am terrified of the admittedly very unlikely possibility that I will post it, someone will see it who knows her, and I will be murdered.

kisser-All of my experience with telling women is boiled down to this: The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.

I have told women, The Don has told women, Future has told women, and I'm pretty sure we all have come away with the same results: DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!