Saturday, March 15, 2008

You just don't know...

I'm not about to say anything that isn't echoed by every instructor out there, but sometimes it is necessary to reiterate the simple ideas, lest they be tossed aside like a teen idol past their prime.

Gentlemen, you just don't know.

Let me explain: One of my least favorite things to hear on bootcamp is "But she's with that guy."

YOU DON'T KNOW! You do not know what the story is. Do not ever, in fact...NEVER, assume that you do.

Case in point: This evening I went out and found myself next to a three set (two smoking hot ladies and one dude). The dude was touching both girls legs, which to me said, "Holy shit, he is fucking the both of them!" Then my ACTUAL brain said, "He is not fucking both of them. He needs you, Big Business, to fuck the other one, whoever that may be." So I opened them, got some attraction, then dropped the "How do you all know each other?"

"We're cousins."

BAMN! Goodbye, restrictions on my behavior. Hello, digits from the hot one.

Everything about the interaction said that this guy was involved with at LEAST one of these girls. Even the preliminary conversation suggested it.

GIRL1: I wanted to buy this picture today, but he wouldn't let me because he knew he would have to carry it around with him all day.

Okay, that girl is clearly the girlfriend, right? WRONG! Neither are the girlfriend!

You do not know, gentlemen. You do not know.

On a side note; It was a fitting end to my evening, in that every all girl set I opened that night ended up being married (some of you out there are fine with fucking married women. I am not. There will always be other sets. I do not need to ruin a relationship. I do not judge, though), and the one mixed set I ventured into ended up being the money one with the two, hot single ladies.

You do not know, gentlemen. You do not know.

If I hear this excuse on bootcamp again, Big Business is going to have to slap a bitch.

No comments: