Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DC...again! (Part 1)

I worked this past weekend with The Don, Puzzler and Knoxville in DC. Now, as some of you know from having read about it, my last weekend in DC was an unbelievable blast. I had so much fun that I was actually a little concerned. "There is no way this coming weekend could possibly compete with my last trip to DC."

Oh, how wrong I was.

DC, I am learning, is just a fun fucking town. Loads of cuties with boring jobs just waiting to go nuts on the weekend, and only government chodes to keep them company (no offense). They are so desperate to get opened by men with skills that they do a lot of the work for you.

I flew in on Thursday with The Don, and, after getting settled at the hotel, headed over to VA to give a short talk at one of the area's many lairs.

Apparently, the DC area has A LOT of lairs.

The guys at the lair were great. Great questions. Great attitude. You can tell instantly whether you are talking to a group of guys that just sit around and talk about game or actually go out and talk to women. These were the latter, happily.

After the talk I went out to meet Puzzler for a drink and ended up running into some lair guys and also a few students from the previous bootcamp. Great job on continuing to go out, guys! We chatted with the students about progress and sticking points for a bit, then a lady caught my eye. Let's call her TheBat. I opened the dude she was with.

BB: If you had something really bad to tell somebody you had just started dating, would you tell them right away so they would know what they were in for, or would you wait till the relationship was stronger before dropping the bad news?

TheBat: I would definitely wait. You don't want to scare men away!

BB: You and I are never dating. We'd be going out for months before I found out whatever horrible shit you've got dangling in your closet.

TheBat: (laughs) Well, what's your horrible shit?

BB: I've got herpes of the everything. Oral, genital, anal...hair, skin, lungs. You've got herpes now just from talking to me.

I chatted with her group for the entire night, making it so that everyone one of her friends was rooting for me. At one point the guy I originally started talking to called me over.

Guy: What are you doing?

BB: I'm talking to your married friend, who is awesome.

Guy: You should talk to TheBat some more. She's not married!

That's why you open the whole set, gentlemen. This is actually the first of two times that this would happen to me this weekend. Give respect to the guy friends, then they will give you their available women.

I went home early so as not to completely waste myself for the bootcamp, but isolated TheBat before heading out.

BB: I've got work in the AM, sweetie. I'm gonna head back to the hotel.

TheBat: Do you...come to DC a lot?

BB: Occasionally. I'm here all weekend, though.

TheBat: Call me!

I will, TheBat. I will.

No comments: