Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A quick tip...

I am an incredible liar. I have a lot of experience with making shit up on the fly. I enjoy it and I do it a lot, though never with anything serious, and if I adequately dupe someone to thinking that what I have said is true I usually let them know the truth immediately after I'm done having fun.

I do not advocate lying to women. I think that you should try to be honest in all of your relationships, not just because it is the right thing to do morally, but it will just make your life easier in general. Mark Twain said "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." Enough said.

However, you may, at some point in your misadventures, find occasion to make up a little something something in order to avoid awkwardnesses or get out of a fight. For example:

"How do you all know each other?"

Sometimes a person pays to take a seminar on picking up women with other guys that he doesn't know, then a girl asks why all these dudes are out together. The honest answer in this situation would be detrimental to the cause.

For this situations (and others like it), let me give you a small tool that you can use to make lying easier. It is something I do often and it works...VERY well.

Here is the structure. Question--->Big lie--->Little lie. You get asked a question that you cannot answer honestly for some reason. You tell a big lie that is obviously a falsehood, then you tell them a much more believable little lie.

Here's that example again.

"How do you guys all know each other?"
"We're here for the male stripper convention. I won an award for being the sluttiest male stripper of them all. Just kidding. We're here for a bachelor party."

The lie builds attraction by showing that you have social intuition and humor, but also buys you time to think of something more believable.

Here is another example...

"Why are you talking to my girlfriend?"
"I'm not from this planet and do not understand your customs. No, I was just starting a random conversation because my friends are talking about business and are boring me."

Enjoy!

No comments: