Sunday, May 18, 2008

LR: Britzilla

For those of you that have been following my lays, I've just slept with another college girl. Only a matter of time, apparently, before I hit the entire dean's list.

But I digress.

I went out this past Friday with a friend of mine who is an incredible natural. We'll call him "Superman." Since I've been involved with Love Systems I've tried to explain, using the seduction model, how money he is, but he's a little modest so he's not hearing it. I drop a little knowledge on him every once in awhile to try and get him to Jedi status, but tonight was our first time going out to meet ladies together.

We opened up some girl on the street with our natural banter and she was instantly in love with us, which segues nicely into my first talking point.

POINT) You want to get to a level with your wings where you can actually have fun with them without talking to women. When I first started game I used to travel with a cockfarm that would go to bars and not talk to each other. We would all just hunt the venue like a bunch of rape sharks.

We felt like talking to each other would be a cop out and would give us too good of an excuse to not talk to girls.

I would say you want the opposite. One of the things you are trying to sub communicate is that you are the party, and if she is good then you will allow her to be apart of your awesome fun train. If you don't want to talk to your wings (your "friends" in this situation), it looks like you guys are trying to find a party to join. However, if you and your wings are smiling, laughing, and having an awesome time, then when you open people they will want to talk to you so they can maybe smile, laugh, and have an awesome time as well.

Just don't be having such a good time that you don't talk to any women.


This girl was exactly Superman's type: tall, cute, college girl with big boobs. She was in love with us and really wanted to hang out, but was having trouble connecting the dots, so I used my giant brain to help her out.

BB: Where are the hot bars in this neighborhood? Where are you and your girls partying tonight?

Subtext: We are down for hanging out if you want.

She started to tell us about some joints, then she just whipped out her phone. "I'll just call you guys when we get to bla bla bla." Golden. Just to make sure she knows what's going on, I drop this on her as well.

BB: You're awesome. Are your friends awesome as well?

Subtext: Bring friends. I'm not just going to meet up with you so you can fuck Superman here.

We hit a few bars, talked to some ladies, then met up with college girl and her two best-ies around 2am. They were all cute, but I sidled up to Britzilla, who was a solid 8 before taking into account that she is only 22 and fucks like a thousand-dollar-an-hour hooker. That bumps her up to a 10, in my humble opinion.

The fun thing about going out with a natural is that they're not always on point with the subtleties of the craft. At the start of the interaction we were standing on the outside of the set and the girls had their backs to us, like this:


Why do women make things so hard? Superman's target clearly wanted to party, so why would she arrange her friends like that?

Trying to communicate in that configuration=a lot of effort on our part, so I pulled Superman aside and told him the objective: lock in. Be more comfortable then they are. I stole Britzilla's seat, which was next to Superman's target, then put him in the seat and isolated Britzilla. Like so:



Now it's smooth sailing. It was perfect. We put the obstacle in between our two mini-isolations so that we could all take turns distracting her. Also, we arranged it so that when the girls were facing us they couldn't see each other. That is what you want. When girls can't see each other, they A) can't use secret girl-glance communication to fuck up our game, and B) will act as though they are alone with you.

Superman, overly excited by the sexual energy being shared between him and his target, started making out with her in the bar, but in that tender "hold hands and get married" sort of way. That's great, but it is not as exciting/useful as "do dirty things to you" making out, which girl's don't do in front of their friends because they don't want to look like whores (usually). Superman got into the "serious boyfriend" zone with his target, which meant no same night sex, because she didn't want to ruin it by sleeping with him too early. I don't make out in bars at all anymore, and thar be one of the reasons why.

Britzilla and I were having a great conversation, but it wasn't getting to that point where I knew the hook up was inevitable, and that made me nervous. Even so, I continued to hit attraction switches and maintained dominance over the interaction. I told her where we were going ("Let's move over here."), gave her orders to test compliance ("Let me see your hands."), and cut threads that were of no use to me. She was a little uncomfortable with extended touching on account of her friends were around, so everything had to be very subtle. Little hand grabs, leg presses, and my now signature hand up the back of the shirt, which is super money; tame and sexy at the same time and totally inconspicuous, like a little mini-conspiracy.

We walked the girls back to their dorm room. Superman held his target's hand back to her place, while I kept my hands busy pretending to text, occasionally bumping into her when she said something ridiculous (physical disqualifier/escalating touch). Outside the dorm Superman's target turns to him and says, "You can't come upstairs tonight. I have to get up early." I turn to Britzilla.

BB: Have you got booze upstairs?
Brit: Yeah.
BB: I need a drink to get the taste of pizza out of my mouth. Why did you give me pizza? Now you have to give me something to wash it down.
Brit: Come upstairs and have a drink!

Plausible deny-ability. All you need is any excuse to get upstairs, no matter how thinly veiled.

I went upstairs with Britzilla. Superman had super adorable make out time with his target then walked home.

I sat on Britzilla's bed and ran through some of my usual comfort material. I knew that we were free to hook up now that we were out of her friends' sight, so I just waited for a moment when she did something I liked, then rewarded her with a kiss on the neck. Then it was on.

Two more points before we wrap:

POINT) The time from when it is obvious that you are going to hook up to when you are actually hooking up is killer (if you don't know when it is obvious that you are going to hook up, just take a cue from Braddock. If you are in a situation that you would not want to be in with a gay guy ie drinking in a bedroom at 4am, then it is probably safe to assume that you will be hooking up soon). You need to use that time to tease the girl physically. Make her constantly think you are about to go in, then don't. In Austin, TX I was invited back to this girl's apartment, so we went into the kitchen to make drinks. She got me a beer, then started cutting limes.

BB: Don't even think about putting a lime in my beer.

The girl, then, goes to put the lime in my beer, so I have to wrestle it out of her hands. I end by picking her up and pinning her against the wall. There is a pause...sexual tension builds...then...


BB: You promise to stay away from my beer?

The girl nods her head.

BB: Alright then.


I turn around, get my beer, then go sit in the living room.
I used something similar on Britzilla. After kissing her on the neck I got off the bed and got my drink.

BB: Do you watch "Scrubs"?


POINT) Women like sex just as much as men do. Moreover, it is possible to turn a woman on the same way it is for a man to get turned on.

Imagine that you are in bed with your girlfriend. It is late. She wants to have sex. You don't. What is she going to do to you to make you want to have sex with her? Where and how is she going to touch you?

Guys, this is the secret. You can do the same thing to women, and it will have the same effect.

I love happy endings.

3 comments:

Scott Rose said...

This LR is so money!!! Yeah!!!

Big Business said...

YOU are so money, Kisser.

Unknown said...

Damn it I was going to say this post is money. I love posts like this where its all strategic and shit. Nice post man.