Thursday, September 18, 2008

Radar Article!

This past weekend I helped out on The Don and Savoy's NYC bootcamp, which was crazy fun, though a bit exhausting. In addition to working the infield from 10pm-2am, I was working one-on-one with a student on day game from 10am-2pm before seminar, which meant game took over a full 42 hours of my weekend. I also took home a girl on the second night of bootcamp and had to take care of some "real life" things, which meant Big Business was big tired come Monday morning (check back for the LR. It's a fun one).

What was still MORE fun about this weekend was the fact that we had a few reporters there checking out our classes for their respective publications. I had a chance to talk to a few of these guys, and they were super cool. One even did a set with me, which took major stones, so kudos!

Long story short, the first of the articles is up. It's in Radar Magazine and can be found here. Check it out. It's a good article, and I get a fun little shout out.

Also, check out these links. They are the hotness.

Love Systems (formerly Mystery Method Corp)

Pickup Game Video

No comments: