Friday, March 7, 2008

DC Adventures: Day 3

I woke up and threw on some clothes, grabbed a quick sandwich, then headed down to the seminar room for debrief and continuation of method instruction. All the students had done very well. Though most had severe approach anxiety before going out, all managed to get in a good deal of sets and some even collected digits.

Everything went swimmingly, until 5pm when I left the seminar room and discovered that the hotel was no longer giving away free booze! What the fuck?@! Some hotel! Jesus! What, do they only give away free booze 5 days a week?! Fucking bullshit!

The Don, Braddock, Helicase and I grabbed some delicious DC Thai, then headed back to the hotel for a nap, and more advanced deliberation with Braddock.

The text game with Mc-Hidden Tits was at a crucial stage. I had already exhausted a bevy of excuses for why we couldn't meet up yesterday until late, and now I had to pull the exact same shit out of my ass. "Jesus Christ! This bachelor party will not abate! Goodness, how I would much rather be hanging out with you, but alas, bros before hos and whatnot."

We headed back to some of the same venues as the night before. It was a little more difficult tonight than it had been the night before for a few reasons. Some of the students expected their approach anxiety to be gone after one night in field, and some got cocky with their previous successes. I got a little spent around 12:30-ish, trying to juggle texting Mc-Hidden Tits and pep talking various students. Winded, I entered a set of 2's with the intention of building up value for one of the students who needed me to start things off despite the women being hideously unattractive. Things were going well...until I teased one of them.

Hideously Unattractive: You've got a dirty mind.
BB: Dudes think about sex, Grandma. Sorry to blow your mind, Sister Margret, but maybe you can take that info back to the convent with you!

Not all that harsh by pick up standards (Earlier I had called a Hispanic 7 a "Spicy Enchilada from Taco Bell," to great success), but shockingly these two took great offense, and proceeded to blow me out.

Hideously Unattractive: Um. Okay. We need to get a drink now. Later!

WHOA! What?! Wait a minute...have you seen...YOU? Have you seen what YOU look like? You should be thanking me for talking to you! (The Don has since explained his theories for why you can't tease ugly girls, but it can basically be boiled down to something Sinn said: "Don't neg ugly girls. Life has negged them enough")

So I got blown out by a set of 2's. But you know what Big Business did then, gentlemen? He laughed his ass off, and found as many of the instructors as he could and told them the hilarious story as well. Then he opened a hotter set.

My favorite of all the students may have been the one who had the most trouble getting into set. The Don, Braddock, Helicase, and Puzzler and I all had to push him hard, and on a few occasions opened for him. Most of the time he either got blown out or bailed really early, but no matter what happened he always left with a huge smile on his face for the progress he had made.

"There's no consequence, and I learn with each set!"

It was as though he had read what was written on my heart.

YES! Yes, that is the exact right attitude! If you truly believe that, then there is nothing stopping you. A woman can call you a douche bag to your face (will most likely never happen) and you will just shrug and smile, recalibrate, and try again. Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

Around 1:15am I started working with student Godan, who despite having a bit of approach anxiety at the beginning of the night was impressing the shit out of me with his balls. Unprovoked, he was opening mixed sets with 9's in them and, like social rodeo, was holding their attention for as long as humanly possible.

It was around this time that I started Brilliant Delay Tactic #15 on Mc-Hidden Tits: Hide and Go-Seek. I would text that I was on the first floor while moving my student to the second floor, then I would text back, "I thought you were on the second floor, so I looked for you there! Come upstairs!" then moved to the patio.

I was able to delay contact until 1:45am, at which point I took Godan in with me to illustrate some comfort techniques (Godan was gracious enough to describe some of this work in detail on his review of the DC bootcamp found here).

I bounced with Mc-Hidden Tits around 2:15am. We couldn't get a cab back to the hotel, so we walked, which would have taken 10 minutes, but she kept insisting that we stop and make out in every bush, bus stop and alcove on the way. In the end I had to take her purse and run to keep her hands off me. This worked way better than I could have hoped, for every time she tried to shit-test me with something like "I could just leave," I only needed to respond with "I have your purse."

Here's where things got funny: I had my way with Mc-Hidden Tits at the hotel, which was interrupted towards the end by Braddock attempting to burst through the deadbolt, which I had cleverly locked. We went to sleep, but I was stirred by Braddock calling to find out whether the girl was leaving or sleeping over.

I put on some clothes and went outside, hoping to find Braddock accomodations for the rest of the evening, only to discover (at 4:30am) 3 smoking hot ladies (here for referred to as HB7, HB9, and HBInsane) in the company of my fellow instructors (4:30am. That's what we call "skill," bitches). I winged the HB7 away (though they didn't deserve it [see DC Adventures: Day 1]) so that Braddock could fool around with HB9 in the elevator and stairwell, and so that The Don could get in some quality time with HBInsane in his room.

I was impressed with The Don's work BEFORE I saw this girl, but now I am in awe. Easily the sickest body I have ever seen, not to mention cute and smart. I was actually a little intimidated by this girl's sickness, despite having a naked, recently violated lady currently resting her overworked vag in MY room, not ten feet away. Before I called it a night, I got to check out HB7 playing with HBInsane's breasts, for reasons that are not at all important.

Thanks, ladies. Now I've got another boner to deal with!

The next day I got on a plane and headed back to NYC. DC...you've been pwned!

No comments: