Wednesday, February 20, 2008

LR: Double Trouble - Adorable & Orgasmo

Whilst working on the most recent NYC bootcamp with The Don, Braddock and DaHunter, I had a few personal breakthroughs, not the least of which being able to pole-vault from half a mile away into comfort. Using this technique, I hooked up with two girls that I met within a half our of each other.

I spent most of the infield working with the students, helping some through their approach anxiety and others with the more advanced specifics. On the second night I looked around and saw all the students either in set or talking with instructors, so I decided to have a little fun with my short break.

I found three girls by the bar, so I stood at the bar next to them with my cell out, pretending to text. I turned to the closest one (who was not hot) but addressed the group.

"Do you guys know the cross streets here?"
"Bla bla bla bla."
"Did you just come from upstairs?"
"Yeah."
"Is it lame?"
"It's loud. And hot. And crowded"
"So that's a 'yes'. Just to let you know, that's a 'yes', so if anyone asks you from now on, you know what to say."

I played operator with them (where you say something at one end of a line and have them whisper it down and see if it comes out the same), hit some attraction spikes, kino'd and negged the cute one (Orgasmo), then left when I saw a student without anything to do. This was around 1:30am.

I took the student on a lap around the bar to find a set for him to open. He had that look on his face like he was finished, though. He'd done a lot of good work that night, approached a lot of sets and made some progress, and now he was tired.

I found a very tall blond talking to a short blond (Adorable) and told the student to go open it. He stared at it for a second then said, "I think I'm done for tonight."

No problem.

I led the student away from the dance area, which was very loud, hot and crowded. I turned around and saw Adorable had also bailed on the dance area, so I looked over my shoulder towards her. "Do you know a really lame and crowded place we can hang out?"

"I think we just left one."

"That place was pretty lame and crowded, but this is New York. There must be lamer and crowded-er places to go hang out in."

"I don't think crowded-er is a word."

"You must not be very smart."

She opened right up after that. I moved her around the bar a little bit, but didn't want to ignore the students too much, so I sort of sprinted through some qualification. I would wait for her to do or say something mildly cool, then respond with praise.

"You're incredible. I'm pretty smart, but I'm running out of words for how cool you are."

Easily the quickest pickup I've ever done. She was squeezing my ass and grinding against my crotch within 10 minutes of meeting me. I kissed her on the neck. She squealed and said, "I love that!" I responded, "Then you and I are going to get along, because I love doing that." I got her number, then went back to the students.

As I left the venue, I took a quick lap to find Orgasmo and get her number. She was with her friends.

BB: "I thought I told you to come find me again."
Orgasmo: "I tried, but we got caught up."
BB: "Come here. I'm gonna punish you."

I pulled her into isolation.

"I think you might be a little bit cool, so put your number in my phone and I'll call you this week."

Setting up the dates was cake. They both texted back and picked up on my first phone call. I took them on almost identical dates. Two bar bounce ending at my apartment.

With Orgasmo I made fun of her for being the kind of girl who likes fruity drinks. "You're not going to like this bar," I said, "They don't serve anything out of coconuts, but I brought some tiny umbrellas. You can put them in your mai tai if you want." We chatted for a bit about photography and how both of us used to have a great time making prints in dark rooms before digital got so big. "I've got some great prints that I did in college. You should come over and check them out, but you have to leave after that because I've got work in the morning."

I have never hooked up with a girl who was so easy to get off, hence the name Orgasmo. It was like her body was made of clit.

With Adorable I teased her for her trying to rape me within 20 minutes of meeting me. She told me about all the traveling that she'd done and all the odd jobs she's had. "You know what I like about you? You're adventurous. You do what you feel is right without letting what people tell you get in the way. Do you have any tattoos?"

"Yeah. Guess where."

"Why do I have to guess, when I'm just going to find them later tonight?"

I was about 2 minutes away from kissing her when she jumped me in the bar just as I was starting to tell a story. It was a small thing to pull her to my apartment after that, stopping every two blocks or so to do some more street making out.

And in case you were curious: outer left thigh and right foot.

No comments: