Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LR: Guggenheim

Dr. Feelgood invited me out to a party series over at the Guggenheim museum, held the first Friday of every month. $25 and a long line for non-members. Free and a short line for members. We became members.

The event was a bit difficult for gaming. The ground floor, where all of the booze and action was taking place, featured a dj and huge speakers which made it difficult to chat. No booze was allowed in the art areas, and so the sets there were fewer and far between. In addition, DF and I were baby sitting a novice with no field experience; trying to get him into set, and offering advice before and after.

After a few hours of wandering around, checking out the art and getting into a few disappointing sets, I found myself downstairs getting a beer with our novice friend, who was stressing out about not having anything to open with. I am a huge fan of improvising sets, and so tried to give him the benefit of my experience.

“You can use anything, literally. Just look around you, use your visual stimuli to get an idea, then plug it in.”

I saw out of the corner of my eye, just as I was saying this, one of the most amazingly douche bag-y looking Euro trash pricks I’ve ever seen. He had these incredibly stupid and expensive looking glasses on.

“That guy is an opening waiting to happen,” I told my novice friend, who simply shook me off.

“What am I supposed to say about that guy?” he asked, shrugging his shoulders.

To make the point, I pulled over the closest possible set without even checking to see if anyone in it was cute. It ended up being two girls and one guy. One of the girls, the tall, not cute one, was with the guy (I found out later). The other one, Guggenheim, a cute, short asian, was flying solo tonight.

“I’m going to show you guys the best thing in this entire museum.”

They were sufficiently entertained by the sight, though Guggenheim was far too short to see from her current vantage point, so I moved her away from her friends to check the dude out, and consequently kept her there for flirting and conversation. I found out that she was a resident at a hospital that was really close to the museum, and also really close to her apartment (make the connection yet, fellas?). I made fun of her for only being a resident at the hospital, not being a real doctor, but a fake doctor instead, or half doctor, and called her a liar for introducing herself as a doctor at first. Enter the lying game.

I moved her up to see the art and started the comfort work. I went through my usual comfort/DHV material: my family, my adventures in Europe and Mexico, and my work as a writer and photographer. Around 1am they started to close down the art areas, so we bounced to a bar near her apartment where we sat in a booth for some serious kino escalation. I felt good about the interaction and so bailed on any practiced kiss closes and just went in. She responded very well, and after a few minutes of heavy street making out I hit her with, “Let me walk you home." At her door she asked me if I wanted to come up and get some water. “Okay," I responded, "So long as you don’t try to take advantage of me.”

As soon as we were in her apartment the seduction was on auto pilot. “I’ll bet you think you’re going to get lucky tonight,” she said, as she led me by my hand to her bed. “I’m not usually this kind of girl,” she whispered as she took off my pants and put my dick in her mouth. “We really shouldn’t be doing this,” with the last words muffled for obvious reasons.

Now, I had brought condoms with me, but they were in my car (the smart place for them), so at the pre-insertion moment I asked, “Do you have any condoms?”

“Yeah, they’re the cheap kind they give away at the hospital I work for.”
“That fills me with incredible confidence. Thank you.”

Minutes later, my necklace was dangling from my neck, smacking her in the face periodically as we went at it.

Membership to the Guggenheim Museum: $75.
Meeting a cute, short asian girl to have sex with periodically for the next few weeks: priceless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome FR and a quick question: as she was leading you up to her place why did you say "“Okay So long as you don’t try to take advantage of me.”" which has a sexual undertone and could possibly cause a problem, instead of something like "But I can only stay a minute I have to get up early tomorrow"? Was it sufficiently ON that you knew that sex was a foregone conclusion as long as you didn't say anything stupd?

Big Business said...

I was basically doing the same thing as saying, "I can only stay for a minute," which is "We are not having sex up there because I say so." Both are reversing the frame, but I like the "Don't take advantage..." because it reinforces the idea that she is seducing me, as opposed to the other way around.

Thanks for the comment, ware_ru!